CALLING ALL KINGS & QUEENS – RECOMMENDED BOOKS ON LOVE
If you want to grow your relationship into the best that it could be, then knowledge is power. Understanding your lover by understanding and practising their love language is key for a successful marriage. I have put together a guide for some of the books that I believe are most beneficial reading material for all lovers, whether you’re a King and a Queen, two Kings, or two Queens. Relationships are all about learning, growing and expanding. No relationship is ever perfect or complete. We are only human after all!
Finding your perfect person and lifelong partner is abstracted from understanding your soul, your needs, your own desires, your traits and the deep love you have for yourself.
It is your choice if you choose a knight over a king, or a page over a Queen, but understanding the choice is the golden nugget. Unless you have learnt the difference, you may never know or come to the realisation of a certain pattern in your life, or why you are attracted to a certain character type. Let’s face it, we all want a King or a Queen as our lover! The below books will provide the tools you need for your loving union.
I am a believer that your partner is there to enhance your life, compliment you in all capacities and be the person you have the most fun with.
I hope you find the following books a guide to building the most successful relationship and marriage that is possible, so your marriage thrives in every area.
- The Five Love Languages – Gary Chapman
- Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus – John Gray
- The Queens Code – Alison A Armstrong
- The Best Advice I ever got on Marriage – Jim Daly
- Wired For Love – Stan Tatkin
- Love Signs – Linda Goodman
- The Life You Were Born to Live – Dan Millman
- Own Your Self – Kelly Brogan
- Woman Who Love Too Much – Robin Norwood
- The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho
- Couple Skills, Second Edition – Matthew McKay PhD, Patrick Fanning, Kim Paleg PhD
- Getting the Love you want – A guide for couples – Harville Hendrix, Ph.D., Helen LaKelly Hunt, PhD · 2019
- Hold Me Tight – Dr Sue Johnson
Author: Natalie Skye