- Choose a budget
- Select a destination.
- Contact a Celebrant and check your legal obligations and wait times + witness requirements
- Choose a date and be flexible to ensure you get the professional team and package you want
- Contact wedding suppliers and find the perfect package to suit your needs and availability for the time of year you wish to elope
- Make travel arrangements
- Book your accommodation
- Plan your ceremony with your Celebrant
- Write your vows
- What to wear. Settle on the look your going for and make sure it suits the location and environment you have chosen.
- Hair and Makeup – is this apart of your package or are you arranging this yourself?
- Flowers – are they included in your package or have you opted for no flowers?
- Simple or Fancy (or both like ‘Fancy and Free’)
- Guest List (if any?)
- Plan the Party or your private celebration after the ceremony ie. picnic, long lunch, dinner, or a romantic night in.
- Announce your elopement wedding day if your inviting guests, otherwise you can surprise everyone after the event with your amazing wedding album or film.
Author: Natalie Skye